Friday, June 22, 2012

BAXA Sketchbook v.01 Ebook!

Ebooks have opened up a world of opportunity for any creatives hoping to self publish.  No more minimum print runs that break the bank and a garage full of books.  Obviously, ebooks have been around for a while, and are quite widespread, but with the advent of the e-readers like Kindle and the ipad, ebooks are huger than ever!  Good for us as artists, writers, and readers.

I’ve been slowly releasing some ebooks of my short fiction (yes I’m a writer as well as an artist) and I just released a 22 page black and white sketchbook in digital form cleverly titled: Baxa Sketchbook v.01.

There are a lot of gnarly characters in this little gem.  Many of the pages have multiple sketches, from quickie drawings to concept drawings to preliminaries for finished (and never published) works.  I think you’ll enjoy it!




You can download a copy of Baxa Sketchbook v.01 at Amazon’s Kindle Store.  For those of you who don’t know, Kindle books can be viewed on all forms of smart phones and tablets and even your PC or Mac.  They have apps for them all – and I have links for you on my BaxaArt.com Ebook page.
 

Enjoy!  Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment